The Administrative Services division is committed to providing the highest quality, customer-oriented, administrative, financial, and technological services to students, faculty, staff, and the community in support and advancement of the academic mission and goals of the college.
We are responsible for providing stewardship over the physical resources of the campus and the private, contracted vendors who operate our Bookstore and Cafeteria.
All members of the Administrative Services team are committed to providing services and facilities that enrich our learning and working environment. We are continually striving to deliver our services in a more efficient and effective manner. Your comments and feedback can assist us. As you have occasion to interact with us, we encourage you to let us know how we are doing and how we can do it better.
Administrative Services provides college-wide oversight and management for the following areas:
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Budget Management and Reporting
- Bursar/Cashier Services – Tuition Payment Processing
- Purchasing/Procurement Services
- Fixed Asset Management/Inventory Control
- Campus Safety and Security
Disaster Preparedness and Response Planning Operations
- Environmental Health and Industrial Safety
- Facilities Management
- Buildings and Grounds
- Custodial Services
- Construction and Renovations
- Duplicating and Mail Services
- Event Set-Up
- IT Help Desk
- Software, Hardware, and Application Management
- Networking and IT Infrastructure and Server Management
- Telecommunication Services