quinebaug valley community college

Records Office

The Records office staff maintains your academic record while you are here at the College and after. We help with applying for graduation, enrollment verification, retrieving transcripts, among many other services.

Important Registration Dates

1st Day Students are able to Register for Classes

  • April 1 – Fall and Summer
  • November 1 – Spring

Assistance with registration is available through the Student Success Centers in both Danielson and Willimantic.

Registering for Classes

New, Transfer, or Re-Admitted Students – When you have completed the application process, you can  register online at MyCommnet. If you are a new student, you are encouraged to meet with an advisor before starting your first term. Advising Services, located in the Student Success Centers, will assist with the registration process.

Continuing Students – If you are currently enrolled in classes or your last registration was three semesters previous, you can register for classes online.

Senior Citizen Registration – If you are a Connecticut resident and 62 years of age or older, you may be eligible to register without paying the application fee, general fees, or tuition charges for courses supported by the General Fund. This applies to all credit courses on a space available basis.  Registration will take place the morning preceding the first day of the semester.


You are now able to receive an electronic format of your transcript (eTranscript).  eTranscripts can be sent to other educational institutions, potential employers, or any other appropriate entities and are processed within 24 hours of receipt of the request. Paper transcripts are processed within 7 to 10 business days.


Graduation takes place three times during the academic year: summer, fall and spring. There is one ceremony, at the end of May.

Records Office Forms

Enrollment Verification and Loan Deferment Requests

For a variety of purposes including health insurance, employer reimbursement or loan deferment, a student may need verification of their enrollment. Verification’s are processed through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC), as authorized by the State of Connecticut. The NSC provides an Enrollment Certificate, verifying the student’s enrollment history at QVCC.