SGA 2018 – 2019
SGA meets Mondays during the fall semester at noon in W207 (The Reading Room). Join us! Attend a meeting to learn more or contact Amanda Giles
T0 the Student Government Association is comprised of QVCC students who are committed to promoting and securing the well being and rights of all QVCC students
2018-2019 SGA Officers
- President – Roxy Huckaby
- Vice President – Deuneve Hernandez
- Treasurer – Matt Fitch
- Secretary – Sam Fournier
- QVCC Representative to the Student Advisory Council of the CT Board of Regents – Alec Kozlowski
- SGA Representative to the QVCC Foundation, Inc. – Jacqueline Dufour
- Member at Large – Drew Tingley & Michaela Rouillard
The Purpose of SGA
- To provide an effective means of communication between the students and other college constituencies; to provide leadership and coordination for a well-balanced co-curricular student activities enrichment program; to oversee the distribution and expenditure of the Student Activities account pursuant to established SGA, QVCC, and State regulations; and to act as a voice to inform the public about the needs of Community College students.
- The SGA is operated under its Constitution/By-laws. The Constitution informs the SGA on how it is structured, how decisions are made, and how business is conducted.
- SGA meets weekly during the semester.