Study abroad is an increasingly important part of the college experience.
Exploring new cultures can be life-changing, and many students point to their time abroad as the defining aspect of their education. EF College Study Tours and Explorica faculty-led international education programs offer a great alternative to the traditional study abroad experience. Competitively priced, all-inclusive and completely customizable, these tours give you the flexibility to take your coursework around the globe in just one to four weeks.
England, Ireland and Wales
- Day 1: Fly overnight to Ireland
- Day 2: Shannon • Killarney Meet your Tour Director at the airport
- Day 3: Killarney, Visit the Kerry Bog Village Museum, Take an excursion to the Ring of Kerry
- Day 4: Killarney • Blarney • Dublin, Travel via Blarney to Dublin; See the Rock of Cashel; Visit Blarney Castle; Enjoy a traditional Guinness stew dinner in Dublin
- Day 5: Dublin, Take a guided tour of Dublin and visit Georgian squares, O’Connell Street, St. Stephen’s Green, Phoenix Park; See the Book of Kells at Trinity College; Visit St. Patrick’s Cathedral; Spend a half day exploring Dublin on your own
- Day 6: Dublin • Holyhead • North Wales, Travel via ferry to Holyhead; Travel via Snowdonia National Park to North Wales; Visit a Welsh castle; Enjoy dinner in North Wales
- Day 7: North Wales • Stratford-upon-Avon • Oxford • London Travel via Stratford and Oxford to London; Take a tour of Stratford-upon-Avon ; Enjoy lunch in Stratford-upon-Avon; Visit Shakespeare’s birthplace and visit Anne Hathaway’s cottage; Take a tour of Oxford
- Day 8: London, Take a guided tour of London and see Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Piccadilly Circus, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace (if scheduled)
- Day 9: Depart for home
- Final dates of the trip have not been determined
- Cost is approximately $3,190 until November 15– air fare, hotels, meals, transportation and tour guide. Payment plans can be arranged through the website. Friends and relatives are welcome to come with you.
- You will need to acquire your own passport.